Sunday, November 20, 2011

On My Way To Sexiness

I am laughing at the title of this post. I can't believe I have the guts to say "sexiness." Actually, before, being sexy is not in my list of what to do in life. But, changes do happen. And, I know, I badly needed to be confident. Gaining confidence is equal to being sexy!


I'll be updating this blog. I'll be telling you about what transpires next. Before, wearing pants and simple blouses are fine. Now, I want to expose some curves. I know I have the right to do that. No need to hide my sexiness. Time to be proud of it.

This is me before:
This is me - with no lipstick and make-up, and uncombed hair. I'm still not into make-up products and other cosmetics. That's how simple I look. And I'm trying to change that.

Is changing one's self bad? I don't think so.


I'll also try to be familiar with the latest fashion and trends. I'm really not into that before. But, now, it is part of the changes that I want to go through.




And this is how I look when I tried to experiment with myself:
I'm not yet an expert on applying make-up on myself but I'm on my way to that. I'm really not fond of wearing make-up, but I'm trying to wear it with confidence. I know I can make it and I will not be shy of myself anymore.

I was looking at my files - searching for a recent photo of mine wearing nice clothes, but I found none.

Bear with me, guys. ♥ comments

1 comment:

Brewed Coffee said...

I think being comfortable in your own skin is sexy too....and having that air of confidence as well. Make-up is also not my kind of thing. Natural look IS sexy :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...