Friday, November 25, 2011

L'Oréal Paris: Penélope Cruz Star Secrets Kit (Experiment)

My first try applying L'Oréal Paris: Penélope Cruz Star Secrets Kit was a fail. But I didn't give up and had another try. So, I'm going to share how did my second experiment turned out. I hope its much better than the first one.

My L'Oréal Paris: Penélope Cruz Star Secrets Kit.
I was really attracted by its cover because I thought I will look like Penélope Cruz (in my dreams) if I'll apply this. HAHAHA! But, I guess it will take time for me to achieve that look.

What I like about this kit is the 3 eyeshadow because,  it looks really natural on me even though its kinda glittery but its okay. And of course, the blush. Its perfect! In my own, the whole kit really fits me.


And this is how it looks on me:
On my face: The L'Oréal Paris: Penélope Cruz Star Secrets Kit (of course), Careline Pimple Concealer, EB Advance Perfect Eye Concealer, EB Advance Powder Foundation.

How was it guys? I hope its not that bad!

comments

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats for a new blog and goodluck

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...