Saturday, September 24, 2016

Creative and Strange - Azure Shen

I was browsing this shopping platform called StyleWe earlier today, and I found a section about a certain designer named Azure Shen. A very brave girl who risked her stable careers as a chief designer and creative director, and started the trendy women's brand 'AZURE SHEN'.

The style of Shen Clothing is an original brand and it is nothing like the ordinary styles we see everyday. It will surely make you standout from the crowd.

Here are my top three picks:


Her designs screams creativity and strange, but they compliment each other perfectly. They are edgy and full of high-street meaning, and I think they are perfect for women who aren't afraid to express themselves like Azure Shen herself.

I wish everyone could be like her (including myself), not be afraid to take risks and do the things they really are passionate about.

Check out StyleWe's Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/stylewe comments

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...