Friday, January 11, 2013

Wish Underarm Make-up Review

I'm really a roll-on deodorant user for my underarms but when I saw this thing in the mall, I got curious and decided to try this for once. 

I'm just one of those girls who would love to have a fair color in our underarm skin and I was really hoping that this underarm make-up will work effectively. 

Their packaging says that you'll say goodbye to dark underarms when you use it. It evens the underarm skin color in instant. It is also deodorizes and whitens the underarms with continuous use. 


After I read that, I really had a high expectation on this product.  It cost Php 49.00 in Gaisano Mall (obviously in cosmetics area) in Butuan City.

After a week of continuous use, here's my judgment:
  • it makes me uneasy after applying it (for the reasons that I can't explain)
  • makes my underarm wet
  • it does whitens the underarm upon continuous use
  • the appearance is really attractive for teenagers.
I like the fact that it does whitened my underarm though, I was discourage to continue using it because of the uneasiness that I felt. So, I decided to stick with my roll-on deodorant. It's really true that comfort comes first! :) 





So, my rating for this product is: 3 out 5

*This post is not paid by any means. This is my own personal and honest review for this product.
comments

12 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looks like a good product to use. I wonder if it doesn't cause any skin reaction?

Claire said...

I am very cautious on what I put on my underarm and sometimes, when I am just at home I don't put deodorant as I can just take a shower after a sweating out. Sometimes, under arm products makes the discoloration even worse because of the chemicals they put in it. good decision you have made if you just uneasy when using it.

Rcel said...

That's interesting--- a makeup for underarm. Hmmm... I only use Secret for mine. I don't like roll ons because they're wet. LOL.

Dhemz said...

wow, I didn't there such a product like that...nice!

kulasa said...

A product like this one which could make my underarms whiter is something I honestly need hahahaha...hmmm I might as well try it...:D

papaleng said...

Hope na those products produce positive results sa iyo. There are those kasi na in the long run will just make one's underarm more darker. Basta ako, solve na sa Tawas.. LOL

Raine said...

i also wish for whiter underarm, i'm trying out Human Nature deo now, which is organic. I'll keep Wish underarm make up in mind when i'll explore other whitening products.thanks for sharing sis :)

Tingting Rimart said...

It looks like it contains of so many chemicals. I guess, it is just a temporary to cure make the underarm pretty. :-)

lencilicious said...

Mukha namang okay ang ingredients, parang components lang din ng powder. Just don't over use it.

KC said...

Mukhang ayos syang gamitin, lalo na dun sa mga nahihiya dahil maitim ang underarms.. Di ko alam may ganito pala na para talaga sa kili-kili.. =D

cheerful said...

looks like good product. :) like KC, hindi ko din alam na may ganito na palang product--underarm make-up, alam ko lang kasi Secret kasi gamit ko before now I am using Dove. will check it nga if i saw one here. :) thanks for sharing your review about it.

Unknown said...



Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks a lot!
armpit whitening

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...