Friday, October 12, 2012

Kojie-san Body Lightening Lotion

When I ran out of my favorite lotion, I immediately went to Mercury Drugs to buy another bottle of it but, it seems like they ran out of stocks so I had no choice but to choose other brand.

I have tried the other products they displayed there before and the only lotion I haven't tried is the Kojie-san Body Lightening Lotion. It's obviously a Japanese product and out of curiosity, I bought it.


That's the actual picture of my Kojie-san Body Lightening Lotion. It is a 100g tube bottle and it cost Php 142.00 (as you can see in the tag) in Mercury Drugstore. I'm just not sure if it has the same prices on other branches or stores. The price isn't that bad, for me.

What I like about Kojie-san Body Lightening Lotion:

  • It's very handy
  • Not messy when pressing the tube to get some lotion
  • Smooth in the skin

What I do not like:
  • The smell - it smells like a kind of strong medicine 
comments

17 comments:

riz said...

thanks for sharing out this post. i'm a sucker for body lotion. i may want to try this when my current tube runs out :)

Momgen Reviews said...

Oh I like body lotion that looks interesting. When I was in college my skin was different when there's no lotion but if you use a lotion it seems more fine...

Gee said...

I've heard about this product and they said it's very effective in lightening your skin.

Money Magnets said...

Hope it works for you.

papaleng said...

Nice product to try bunso. Next time you runs out of lotion, try using Mayo Magic. ok daw yun sabi ng mga baklitang friends ko.

Aggie said...

Thanks for this - the product looks interesting. I might as well try it!

Nova said...

ah that seems interesting, never heard of that new lotion but i'm sure it works great..

Dez said...

I've been hearing and reading reviews about this product, but I also want to try it out myself and see if it will be effective on my skin.

betchai said...

i am not familiar with this brand, and it is a good price too.

Cherry said...

smell of a strong medicine is a major turn off to me. great product review. :)

Dhemz said...

nice! I've never heard of this lotion brand before.

cheerful said...

i like body lotions...and this one is something to try someday. :)

Pretty Kat Schulz said...

I saw this at Mercury Drugstore too, but I have never tried to get this. I supposed to tell you that I want to try, but when you said that the smell is like medicine, then I wouldn't try it anymore hahaha.

Lainy said...

Hmm, I haven't tried out this brand yet, Marie. It will take a long time for me to be able to try a new one yet since I still got two different brands on queue for now, LOL!

emzkie said...

i think japan makes really good beauty products.

Emy L said...

I have heard about this product and i am interested in trying it out. I know that most of the best skin care products are made from Japan. I hope I get a sample of it first before purchasing the whole tube.

mhie @ Travelentz said...

Never heard this brand yet, if you like it and that's good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...