Sunday, January 12, 2014

Little Black Dress for Valentine's Day

Hello everyone! Valentine's day is around the corner, only one month left, right? Are you ready for your valentine's date? If not, starting to prepare now will be better, I think! :)


While growing up, I thought red is the color of Valentine's Day. But I think any color you like, especially black can be worn on this very special day as long as you can carry it.

Romwe.com tried to find the best LBD (little black dress) for this very special day for the ladies out there. The one which can express both of women's sexy and temperament. Finally, Peak Collar Little Skater Dress comes out. It is indeed a luck to find it, and all women deserve it.

It will take you practically anywhere, timeless, season-less and flattering. It’s ability to create a slimmer silhouette; it flatters every body type, skin tone and age. It has the ability to look casual, elegant, sophisticated and even shabby chic, absolutely!
They applied totally 500 pieces for us, with the most affordable price: $27.99 with up to 35% off. And guess what? They are giving you a chance to get a free one. :)

How? Easy! Just click the photo below and you will be redirected to the product's page and what you need to is to comment under the product page and try to get as more likes as you can! The comment that gets the most "likes" will be prized with a free one as a gift! They will choose only one lucky girl every day before 16th of January. It has already started, so don't miss it! :)

shop romwe online, free shipping
Just click this photo! :)
comments

12 comments:

joy said...

the lbd is never out of fashion, a little enhancement will always make it stand out

kulasa said...

I want a little black dress too!!! This makes me smile remembering last year's Valentine's Day. I wore all red, actually both the hubby and I wore red :) Black would be a great change :)

FX777222999 said...

Black dress is beautiful Marie...it fits for you!

Nova said...

I love the choice of black dress you have there, that's quite sexy and nice to wear on a dinner date.

jo said...

Black is classy and formal. I have like 4 black dresses out of 15. I haven't tried the design you posted but it sure looks great. I thought I've heard of the Little Black Dress before... Or must have seen it somewhere. Will check it out again. :)

juliana said...

With the frigid temps here in NY, LBD on V day is not that enticing to me. But a woman can never have enough LBD's. Love them!

betchai said...

love that little black dress too, good luck on your V date Marie.

Chubskulit Rose said...

That is a seductive and sexy, luv it!

Unknown said...

I don’t own a black dress yet and I’ll be going out on a Valentine’s romantic date. I’ll check the site and search for some gorgeous black dresses. ^_^

Jessica Cassidy said...

Those are very pretty black dresses indeed Sis M :-) I usually wear black when partying with my girlfriends like in a club :-) I cannot wear enough black as I have brown complexion :-) It does not look good on me :-)

papaleng said...

Black Dress on Valentine. Maghanap ka ng ibang ka-date mo. not me, I prefer red dress on Puso Day.. lol

Algene said...

I also love that dress from Romwe! Pero mas maganda yung pinakalatest nila na promo black dress :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...