Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shorter Hair

Jeez! Its Summer, baby and the weather is really really hot. That's why I decided to get my hair done. And by that, I mean, to get a shorter hair. I've been debating and arguing with my Dad to permit me do such thing to my hair. He really does want us girls (in the family) have long hair.



But, I decided to call my mom's friend who do home services today and asked if she could cut my hair short and rebond it after. She did it! :) I don't look cute or pretty with this hair, but at least I am comfortable and confident with it too.

I just wonder what my Dad would say when he'll see me with a shorter hair. I know he's gonna freak out but he will calm down eventually. He just need some "lambing" from me. comments

1 comment:

Leovi said...

I really like how you have left.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...