Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Dream Wedding Dress

Well, I'm a girl and I can't help it! At some point, I keep imagining my own wedding and of course, my wedding dress.

Anyway, marriage proposals are everywhere and I hear wedding bells every now and then. So, I think this share is perfect. You know me, I keep looking for great dresses all the time and now I can't help but search for great wedding dresses. I found some great finds at http://www.weddingshe.com/list/Wedding-Dresses-2015-112577/, if I were you my dear, I would check it out! ;)



Gorgeous A-line Floor-length Patterned Flower Beading Cathedral Wedding Dress is on the top of my list. It's too gorgeous and I love it!

Every girl in a wedding dress deserves to be praised and anyone in it looks strikingly gorgeous no matter what!

Heard of Champagne Wedding? I actually just heard about it and I think it's a beautiful wedding ceremony. So, I browsed for a perfect and gorgeous wedding dress for Champagne Wedding. Here are my top three choices:
Click the photo to see it's original size and see the dresses better
1.) Best Seller Cheap Backless Beach Beads Capped Sleeves Vintage Wedding Dress - this dress is perfect, not only for a champagne wedding but also for a beach wedding.

2.) Charming Straps Appliques Backless Chapel Wedding Dress - a very elegant wedding dress, perfect for a beautiful and elegant bride.

3.) Elegant Enchanted A-line Beaded Sweetheart Neckline Strapless Wedding Dress - love this one! There's this boho chic touch on this one. The dress itself is amazing!

Ahhh! I know I should stop thinking about this, but I can't help imagining myself in my own wedding, wearing such a beautiful wedding dress while the man I love is waiting for me at the end of the aisle. Okay, enough for that! Hahaha

If you are about to be married this year and looking for discount wedding dress 2015, check out their awesome dresses.

You won't regret it, I promise! :) comments

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...