Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fabulous Dresses for an Evening Party

When I was in high school, I've always dreamed of wearing fabulous dresses for an evening party or any events. I admire those ladies who can carry an elegant dress effortlessly, and to be honest I imagine myself to be that kind of lady.

One of these days I will be able to wear an evening dress, finally! If things go well, my dream business will soon launch and of course, there will be a launching party; an evening one to be exact. I am already planning what to wear on that very particular event, a highlight of my life and career. I want it to be fabulous and memorable.

So, I am already planning how the party should turn out. Invitations are in the making and a lot more party preparations are going on back doors. And of course, not to forget, I need to have at least three dresses to choose from.Good thing I found my way to a great website where they offer fabulous dresses to wear to an evening party with reasonable prices. http://www.weddingshe.com/list/Evening-Dresses-14354/ So, here are my top three:

Fashionable One-Shoulder Lace Beading Split Front Long Evening Dress

There's just something about a dress with laces that gets me. It seems sexy, knowing it has lace and also elegant at the same time. Plus the color of the dress shown above is my favorite.

Charming A-Line Jewel Neckline Appliques Long Evening Dress
Blue is my other favorite color. Love the material the dress is made of.

Pretty A-Line Ruched Straps Floor-Length Evening Dress

This dress is perfect! It's simple yet elegant and not too revealing.

Hmmm. I did really give myself a hard time. The only problem now is which of the three dresses should I choose? What do you guys think? 

Anyway, I'll just choose later. At least I was able to figure out my top three. I'm so thankful to have found Weddingshe. They just don't offer evening dresses but many many more varieties of dresses for different occasions to choose from. There are so many dresses there and you can choose something that is based on your personality or something that is out of your league (we ladies like to experiment sometimes, right?).
comments

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...