Friday, January 10, 2014

Suesh Eyebrow Stencil

I was able to buy Suesh eyebrow stencil from Zalora Philippines for only Php. 350. When I got it, I can't hold my excitement to try it out already since I want to have that perfect eyebrow shape. Hey, who doesn't want a perfect eyebrow shape, right? My super duper eyebrow inspiration today is Julia Barretto. Gosh! She just have that awesome eyebrow. She can even go out without any makeup as long as her eyebrows are perfectly trimmed. :)


Eyebrow stencil is a guide to create perfect brows. Suesh Eyebrow Stencil features three sizes of eyebrow stencils to suit different eyebrow shapes.

Okay, I just want to say that I don't have the perfect eyebrow, I wish I have though and because of my excitement to try these three sizes of stencils, I didn't have the time to go to the salon to trim my eyebrows for 20 pesos. Hehehe. So, please bear with me here.

Three stencils in one package for 350 Pesos sounds okay to me. So, I took the chance to purchase it since I've been looking for this for a while already and I just didn't know the term stencil before, until I came across of it in my Instagram feed. Then from there, I found my way to Zalora PH.

Here are the three stencils:




And I immediately tried all three but only the full eyebrow stencil looks great on me. I look like a wicked witch when I used the medium eyebrow stencil and I also think that the fine eyebrow stencil just is too small for my eyebrow frame and I don't look good with it on me.

The before look - my uncolored eyebrows. 
So, I put the plastic stencil in my brows area and I made sure it covers my eyebrows very well and then I colored in with an eyebrow pencil. I used Ever Bilena eyebrow color pen 9cm. that I bought from Gaisano Mall for only Php. 55. After coloring my brows, I carefully removed the stencil and supposedly, I should tweeze away the stray hairs that are outside the shaded area but I didn't since I'm no fan of the painful eyebrow tweezing, so I just let it be. Hahahaha.

And here are the results after using the full eyebrow stencil:



I prefer not posting the results of the other two eyebrow stencils. Hahaha. But, honestly... I realized and I still prefer my uncolored eyebrows. But sometimes though, my eyebrows looks messy without applying eyebrow pencil and there are also times that they look messy with the eyebrow pencil on. (LOL)

Here's how I look like without putting anything in my face... no BB cream, no foundation, no powder, no eyebrow color pencil, no lipstick... just my bare face.

shameless selfie. LOL
By the way, I tried filming a video while using the plastic stencil but it's a major FAIL! So, I'll just try making a decent one later after I trimmed my eyebrows and I'll post the video in Marienternal's Facebook page (please like).

comments

14 comments:

Ria C said...

Ang gara naman nyan bunso! I didn't now there is an eyebrow stencil. Bushy eyebrows ko eh and I need something like that with a pointed arch sa corner, parang kay Angelina Jolie. :)

Daphne Benosa said...

Unfortunately those stencils won't work for me because I have thick eyebrows. Tweezing is defo not an option. I love my eyebrows lol. You look great though!

Travel Quest said...

Clever i always struggling trimming my eyebrow too i will definitely want to try this . Thanks for sharing.

MaryJane Tauyan said...

looks nice! i've been eye-ing for a cheap eye stencil as well. might check out zalora malaysia! looks good!

juliana said...

I never used to fuss over my eyebrows until recently. Not that I fuss over them a lot now but I've become more critical about them. I think, I consider myself lucky as I had the privilege of inheriting nicely arched eyebrows from my Mom.

use your tool well. What matters most is you enjoy experimenting and achieve your desired look.

Nova said...

that is something i don't even realized it is have now. that is a great way to have a perfect eyebrow indeed.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Galing naman nyan Marie, parang gusto ko rin hehehe.

Marie said...

Ayy, peg ko. I did not know zalora has that.yan sana inorder ko cuz I ordered 2 blouses which are sobrang big pala haha

Zenserly said...

oh, that is awesome! I still do not know how to groom my eyebrows and put on proper make up. I guess it may be time to blog about fashion and beauty too so I will be inspired like you. I Love the result of your trying out the product :)

Zenserly said...

oh I must add, I love your selfie shot :)

Ethel said...

I like the before and after pictures. Looks like you need a bit more practice, but surely you'll be able to get the hang of it eventually! My brows are so difficult to manage and groom, too. Too bad I don't have the extra cash for some stencils.

I'm curious, what else is in the Zalora box???

papaleng said...

wow! level up na ang bunso ko beauty-wise. Ang cute mo nalalo.

Anne Mary said...

This is what I need, wala ba talaga available nito sa mall? mind if I ask what is the link in zalora? thankx

Bjorn Mystic said...

Talking about eyebrows, I saw a girl with a different eyebrow. It's not really creepy. She becomes more attractive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...