Sunday, January 15, 2012

FOTD - Simply Blushing

Hey beauties! Haven't done anything on this blog so far because, I been too busy with other stuffs. Today is another rainy day here in my city. It's been raining for 1 week straight, already.

Anyway, I've managed to do a simple make-up look today. Since I have my own office now, I tried to look presentable at any time.

Here's the look I've pulled today:

What I used on my face:
  • Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Make-up Foundation (040)
  • Careline Pimple Concealer - Natural
  • Maybelline Cool Effect - Cooling Cream Eyecolor
  • Ever Bilena Advance High Definition Waterproof Mascara
  • Ever Bilena Eye Pencil with Aloe Vera & Vit. E
  • and Avon Simply Pretty Shine & Sheer Lipstick - Cinnamon
  • The blusher I use is from L'Oréal Paris: Penélope Cruz Star Secrets Kit.
comments

1 comment:

chrisair said...

beautiful face of the day, how much id Revlon colorstay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...