Friday, October 25, 2013

Elegant Short Cocktail Dress

I enjoyed browsing PersunDress not only because they have gorgeous dresses, it's also because they have galleries of dresses for different built of women and for different occasions. And take note, they also have dresses for plus size women which is awesome.


This purple Strapless Beaded Ruched dress is in my wishlist. It's very pretty, simple and sexy without being too revealing, I think. Plus the type of fabric is silk like satin. If I'm not wrong, some women thinks silk makes them feel sexy. Hahahaha! :)

If only given the chance to choose a dress in PersunDress, I'd pick that purple short cocktail dress. For me to be able to wear this kind of dress, I have to lose weight, BIG time!!!

If you are looking for a cocktail dress that is elegant and sexy, check out this list of short cocktail dress. Aside from the amazing dresses, they are also affordable. Be sure to check them out! :) comments

11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

That is sexy but di ko carry yan hehehe.

papaleng said...

Bunso, no hard feeling but I think it will not suit you. The reason, sa tingin ko pang slim figure lang yan, eh sabagay slim naman ang eye brow mo. joke lang bunso. But on the bright note, bagay sa iyo ang color. BTW, flawless ba ang legs mo? ;)

Raya said...

It's a very beautiful color, but personally I could not wear that because I am not very confident about wearing short dresses :)

Nova said...

I just recently started to love about dresses and now I am gaining more and more knowledge about fashion, that cocktail dress is good for incoming event.

Mai said...

Wow, nice dress. If I'm just 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter, I'd sure wear that dress. But right now, I wouldn't even dare haha. This will look good on you, Marie.

Mai said...

Wow, nice dress. If I'm just 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter, I'd sure wear that dress. But right now, I wouldn't even dare haha. This will look good on you, Marie.

Marie, shiny pearl said...

lovely cut but yeah, I'd go with a not so revealing upper. love the color as well!

Gene said...

That's a pretty dress but I'd be more comfortable with straps.

Pinx said...

That's a lovely dress, and yes, if I am to wear that, I still have to lose weight and trim my waistline. I love the color of that dress!

Jonas Labagala said...

You know what, this dress is your motivation to lose weight and work hard big time. If you start working out, don't stop till you reach your goal and you'll be able to wear the sexy purple dress that you always want! :D

Algene said...

I love that dress! And I will love it even more if it has a color black. Perfect for nighr parties! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...