Monday, May 6, 2013

All-over Rivets Black Cap

Remember the goodies I received last March? One of the goodies I receive is an all-over rivets black cap from www.romwe.com


It is a rivetted hat with plain bill. Rivets cover the entire hat. It has an adjustable strap on the back for perfect fit. The fabric is Cotton Blends.

It is amazing but, I don't know... It doesn't seem to suit me. Hahaha. Here's how it looks on me;

Yours truly wearing the All-over Rivets Black Cap
I feel like it doesn't suit me. I do not know why. I'm thinking of giving this cap to my brother who likes it so much. comments

5 comments:

papaleng said...

II go gaga with caps/hats. bigay mo nalang sa akin bunso, palitan ko ng burger. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Astig, that looks so cool. Kind of like a punk rocker look!

Mari Bella said...

What a punk...Hmmm let me recall, I have seen someone wearing riveted belt that was perfect too if will be matched with cap like this.

lencilicious said...

Nice cap. It fits you well. Like Bella said, a matching belt is cool and I will also go for a matching bag.

cheerful said...

i've seen some people wearing riveted bracelets and it looks nice but like you, i think it will not good on me. :) just like how you feel with your hat, hope you'll give it to someone who will really enjoy it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...