Saturday, June 30, 2012

Red Lipstick Issues

I admit, I have been really insecure to the ladies who really look good wearing red lipstick. Most of them are celebrities both from local and abroad.. Ahhhh! They're just gorgeous in red lipstick!

They are my Top 3 most gorgeous women from Hollywood who rocked red lips best:
Angelina Jolie, Katy Perry and Megan Fox
Do you agree with my Top 3? They have that perfect lips for a perfect red lipstick.

And for my local's best woman in red lips will be Anne Curtis, of course.

Anne Curtis for Avon brochure.
Anne has that big mouth/lips that is really perfect to wear red lipstick and she deserves to be the cover of Avon brochure.


Recently, I just realize that its not how you look on wearing red lipstick. It doesn't matter if you rock it or not. What matters most is that you are confident on wearing it and you feel great. Every woman can wear red lipstick if they want to. comments

1 comment:

mavicdesigns said...

hahaha the feeling is mutual. I always love to wear red red lipsticks too but when I once tried it on I look like a clown lol...so it ended up to my friend's lips...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...