Saturday, July 14, 2012

ALMAY Stay Smooth™ Beyond Powder™ Blush (Sunset 11)

I have been long addicted to L'Oréal Paris: Penélope Cruz Star Secrets Kit blush. I just love its shade because, I think it does compliment my skin tone. I'm not sure if it does, but I feel it does.

And today, I'm going to present to you my new favorite blush. It's the ALMAY Stay Smooth™ Beyond Powder™ Blush which I think is very perfect for me because it does really compliment my skin tone. At first, I thought it's just like the L'Oréal Paris: Penélope Cruz Star Secrets Kit blush because of the shade but once I have applied it, it's different, although they have some similarities. It's a bit brighter and I must say it does fit for teenagers while the L'Oréal Paris: Penélope Cruz Star Secrets Kit blush is a bit darker.


I like the two of them because I often use the pinkish blushes that I have. I just feel uncomfortable using the pinkish one, especially when I go out. I used these two blushes (Almay and L'Oréal Paris) because it suits almost every outfit that I wear and I love it! comments

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...